Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hello from Germany!!!!

I'm using a German keyboard which is quite quite different from the ones at home, so pardon if i have have any typos. in fact i'm going to minimise the use of punctuation.

the weather is pretty cold, but my clothes are holding out well. the singapore contingent is freezing their butts off, so that's quite funny.

the only thing that's irking me is that i look like one of the students! the pr people think i'm a student, the students think i'm a student, and it's so hard to interview people cos they think i'm a student!!!!!

arrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh....

and for some reason, i can't access my email!! i just know it's all piling up, and there's shitloads to do.... but hey, at least i tried right?

the programme is pretty packed, the only time i get to use the internet is a, at a media centre specially set up at the hotel... and the only free time i get is either before breakfast at 7.30am or when we return at night at 10.30pm. i'm so tired i'm about to fall asleep...

yeah, yeah, i know this post is damn boring and pointless... just want to say hi, cannot issit?#

ok, i'm logging off, this keyboard is killing me. I'm a touch typist, and they've switched the 'y' and 'z' buttons... so I keep typing the wrong letter. bleaghhh....

No comments: