Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sigh, I failed to blog about something really important and devastating that happened to me....


I LOST MY GUCCI WALLET UPON RETURNING FROM COLOGNE.


Yup, my darling wallet survived through a foreign land, through numerous purchases, through museum trips and all.


But I came back to Singapore, went for dinner with Fadz at the Changi Airport Terminal 3 Foodcourt, set my wallet on the chair next to me, and left without it. Just left.


I was so tired that I slept all the way home in the taxi. When I wanted to pay, that's when I realised that my wallet was GONE.


Frantic calls to Changi Airport and the foodcourt ensued. But to no avail.


Sigh, I guess I'd buy a Burberry wallet in Japan.


Fadz offered to buy me a wallet, something nice from Elle or Pierre Cardin.


Oh darling, don't you know once you go luxury, there's no turning back?

No comments: