Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year, New Blog Skin


Hmmm, guess I've been neglecting this blog now, haven't I?


Just haven't had much time to do much else, I suppose.


In between coming back from Japan (which I loved, loved, loved to bits), and today, I:


1. Got out of my holiday stupor (took 2 weeks)
2. Went to work (unwillingly, I might add)
3. Met up with friends (but still so many whom I haven't seen forever!!)
4. Celebrated Shawn's birthday
5. Went to Haji Lane
6. Celebrated X'mas Eve with Fadz
7. Celebrated Xmas with the family
8. Played mahjong for days and nights
9. Am in the midst of planning a holiday to Hong Kong with KB Gang in March!
10. Worked on New Year's Eve. Reporting about a countdown party. At Nee Soon South. Yes, Nee Soon South. I'm so bloody cool.


All my photos are up on Facebook. It's such a drag to upload both on Facebook and here...


But oh gosh, it simply doesn't feel like a new year!

No comments: