Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Twilight Insanity


So it's my first day of enforced leave... just chilling at home. It's not too bad. At least I'm not spending money. HAHA


Anyhoo, caught up on my Gossip Girl (love love love!) and Grey's Anatomy (is it me or is the show going downhill?)


With more time to kill, I decided to watch Twilight once and for all to see what the hype is all about.


My verdict? Dang, but the acting is bad! Like, 90210 the remake bad! Like over the top, I don't know how to look scared so I just open my mouth like a gaping gold fish, BAD.


But I would get why girls, and women wanting romance, can get so caught up into the show. Certain parts, I was like, just get it on already!!!


Hmm, and Rob Pattinson? He's not THAT hot what. Acting, sub-par, too pale, too skinny. God, give me Brad Pitt any day, wrinkles, eye bags and all!!



I mean, I guess I do sometimes like the pretty boy type, and Rob has certain good angles, but come on, I just want to run a comb through his hair!!!



Now Chace is great looking, a pretty boy, and has great hair! So for all the young ladies who are fantasizing that they will meet their prince charming and hence would like someone closer their age to make the fantasy work, at least pick a right target.


But please... who can beat...



My darling David...


OR...



Brad?


Oh god, give me a MAN any day....

No comments: