Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm dreaming of another holiday.


I know, I know, I can hear screams of "didn't you just go to Hong Kong and New York??"


Well, yes, I did, but that doesn't mean I can't plot and dream about my next trip, right?


Ah, if only life was one non-stop vacation rollercoaster, and working was the in-between bits to fill time, rather than vice versa.


Thinking of touring Xinjiang next. To do the China Silk Road bit. Sounds cool right?


Route: Xian, Turpan, Urumqi, Kuche, Kashgar, and back.


I shared my plans with Fadz via email. He emailed back:


"HAHA! Sounds so alien. You might as well have said Tatooine, Vulcan, Klingon."


-_-''''''''


Haven't been doing much since I came back. Aside from researching about Xinjiang. Do you know airfare to Xian is $700? and a 1 day train from Xian to Turpan is USD103, and from Turpan to Kashgar is USD63?


Tried destroying my liver last week. Guess that counts as a memory.


Drink(s) at No. 5 on Thursday, clubbing at Butter Factory on Friday, beer and live music at Wala on Saturday.


Met Fadz on Sunday, and I was literally clutching my scarred liver.


Think I'm getting too old. Maybe not. Butter is smoking hot! Saw Benedict Goh, and lots of (married) bankers looking to get pissed drunk/laid.


Saw many SMU peeps too. Guess it really is the hottest hotspot of the mo.


Ok, back to American Idol. I'm just blogging cos I'm bored and waiting for the results.


Haha!!


Photos of New York up on Facebook. If you're not on my Facebook (unlikely) and waiting for the pics here.. ermmm...

No comments: