Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Exhuastive work environment


Crawled home at 1AM, after running my head off in parliament.


Oh god, how I sometimes hate my job.


You know what else I hate? The unpredictable working hours. In less than 9 hours time, I'd be back to work, onto the next event. And it's supposed to be my off day! I so loooovveee my boss. Sheesh.


Gaahhh, it's enough to give me premature wrinkles.


You know what else is giving me wrinkles? All the drama mamas in the office. My conclusion? Women are very, very scary creatures who snap and bitch about each other in a heartbeat. I'm just trying to avoid getting burnt.


Nuff said. Previous experience has taught me that saying anything more here has the weird effect of coming back to bite me.


Oh yeah, and I'm suffering from a slight case of ageism. Against myself. I'd be the ripe old age of 24 in 5 days' time!!! That's like 1 more year only to 25, and then I'd have myself a proper quarterlife crisis!


Maybe I'd shave my head bald and run off to be a nun. Maybe. More likely, I'd drink my weight in vodka and puke. Maybe. Naahhh, I'd just have a nervous breakdown.


Yup, that sounds about right.

No comments: