Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wahaha, Twilight is hilarious!

Managed to catch the 2nd Twilight installment, New Moon, yesterday by watching it off the Internet.

Hey, you think I'd actually pay good money to see that show? Eh hell no!

Besides, the show is evidently earning enough money from its rabid fans who'd probably watch it 10 times each and buy the DVD and merchandise. It sure as hell doesn't need my 10 bucks.

Anyhow, the show is as horrifying as I thought it would be.

First, Rob Patz. Can I say he's only cute from certain angles, and if you squint? And his pale, scrawny body... eh, so not cool.



How is that hot, I ask?


Spike from Buffy would have whooped his ass in a heartbeat.


And Taylor Lautner. Ah Taylor. He put on 30 pounds so that he can play Jacob Black in the 2nd movie.

Less pale, more buff, definitely yummier.


Pity he sounds like Mickey Mouse (an affliction that also plays my dear sweet David Beckham).


As for Kristen Stewart. Let's just saying heaving as if you have asthma does not count as dramatic acting.


I think I was most entertained by the vampire Aro, played by Michael Sheen.



And that's only because I couldn't stop thinking... How the hell did he go from Tony Blair in the Queen (sublime, excellent movie with superb casting), to Aro in TWILIGHT????




Then I remembered, this is the same dude who played a werewolf in the critically panned dud, Underworld.. so yeah, anything to put food on the table right?




As one critic pointed out, he's done vampire, he's done werewolf. Now he just needs to play Frankenstein or a mummy in his next movie, and he'd have completed the holy trinity of horror movies.

No comments: