Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Turn 2 In 2 Weeks' Time!

In terms of journalistic experience anyway.

And quite honestly, it has felt more like an eternity.

Does anyone really know what they want to do in life?

On a whim, I tried out reporting.

Lo and behold, it's 2 years and I think I've aged 20 years.

I think my posts have become very depressing.

Perhaps it's just a reflection of how I truly feel these days.

The long hours, the office politicking, the drudgery...

And just when I thought I was done, the company throws me another life line, sucking me back in.

I hope I don't regret my decision.

Feels like I should post a picture or something to break the monotony of the words... haha.. but so lazy... so tired...

Ok, maybe just a few.

I haven't really spoken much about my Laos trip.

Fadz claims he didn't think it was anything great. And granted, it's not a touristy place that has many memorable sights.

Rather, it's the breathtaking landscape, irascible and humorous people who have a long brutal history to share, laidback lifestyle that I miss the most.



Stepping out of my room takes me straight to this crystal clear lake.



Exploring a half submerged cave that's in complete darkness. I'm just glad that I don't suffer from claustrophobia.


And probably above all, hanging out with my best friend.

It's always fun to travel with the significant other. Now I just need to convince him that Syria is our next stop.

No comments: