Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OMG OMG OMG OMG

How can I wait an entire month before I head off to Japan with the Zhao???

And let's just say the planning experience has been... different.

Usually, I'm the one who does all the detailing, the sorting out of day-to-day activities...

But the Zhao was not having any of it. He planned our entire 2-week trip!!! Buses and stations and all!

We're heading to Tokyo, Nikko and Aomori. And at Nikko, we are staying at this AMAZING ryokan, with an outdoor bathtub facing the nature wonderland.

I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE OF ANTICIPATION. The experience promises to blow our minds away: onsen, japanese-style room, and elegant, elaborate dining.

Unfortunately, it's so bloody expensive we're only staying 1 night. But still!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

No comments: