Saturday, December 18, 2010

Soulmate vs Lover


Can the two be the same person?


Just because someone gets you, doesn't mean that person is right for a relationship.


And the reverse is true. You can be crazy about someone, but doesn't mean the person gets you all the time.


The way I see it, a soulmate falls into step with you, gets you and fits into your life.


What I want from my lover, or companion, is someone who challenges me, provides a different perspective and is willing to push my buttons in a way that makes me want to be a better person.


If you're lucky enough to find one person who fits both criteria, good for you.


But alas, life is never that perfect.


And me thinks, I should stop watching Korean dramas.

1 comment:

PY said...

I agreee!! Korean drama leaves u with disillusions..boohooo