Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Weeee... i'm back!

Weeee... I'm back!

My blog has been acting up. everytime i try to upload a new entry, it wouldn't work. let's hope this proves to be the exception i'm waiting for.

my, my, it almost seems like i've taken a hiatus from cronicling my notoriously boring life. unfortunately, life has taken a even more boring turn, and hence, in an attempt to cure me of some of this amassing boredom, i'm gonna write about it. hah.

so what's been up with me lately? nothing much. finished the Show Me The Money Bootcamp on Friday. And my team won! ok, not the original team, cos 2 members dropped out at the zenith minute. but then choon kiat jumped in and lo and behold, our crazy, last-minute presentation kicked the asses of the other contestants. it's moments like this that truly tests one's faith and endurence.

aside from the working aspect of my life, things have been.... very quiet. hung out with the boyfriend as usual. we are settling into a routine of monotone. sometimes, it gets so mundane i feel like wrapping my fingers around him and shaking him so hard until something happens. fat chance of that happening. anyway, we did cook dinner for the family. well, he cooked a lot of it. muahaha, a house husband anyone?

stalking sheena's blog sometimes gives me insight. strange as it may sound, i'm getting moments of wisdom from one of the most screwed up, fucked up (literally and figuratively) 19-year olds i know. when 2 people have been too long together, that comfort zone that inexplicably surrounds you makes you not see the need to put in effort. it's like, it doesn't matter how i look anymore. cos i have my guy. that's the logic. but that's terrible! i feel like i'm losing my sensuality and sexiness. muahaha, yes, i believe i did once posess those 2 traits, no matter in how small amounts. sigh, do i need to jump a random guy to put that spark back into me?

oh well, let's see how things go. maybe i'll just go buy sexy underwear and seduce the boyfriend. bugger it. assuming he doesn't fall asleep on my couch first.

No comments: