Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Irony Spilleth Over

The Irony Spilleth Over

The greatest tragedy of my life has occurred; i've just been called a bimbo by a person who personifies himbo-ness and whose thoughts are never far from the next girl he can shag and dump. Mark called me a bimbo while we were having lunch, and he meant it. The knife has never dugged deeper into my heart.
I literally saw red when he dared to mouth the unholy word, made even unholier from that unclean mouth. I wanted to cause so much bodily hurt to him that Sylvia was alarmed. Of course, she was also amused, but alarmed nonetheless. All i could think of was, "How dare that himbo call ME a bimbo!? With what capacity is he fit to name and judge ME?" The sheer audacity of his language caused me to think of all the different ways i could dismember his huge, ugly chunk of humanity gone wrong.
Urgh. Sometimes, i wonder why i even bother. I was complaining to Aldric over msn and all he could do was snort and offer a bit of sympathy. Really. Definitely, some people have called me a bimbo before, but always in jest. (i hope) Unfortunately, coming from King Dickhead himself, the insult went much deeper. It practically hit me in the gut and bowled me over. Yes, i'm that offended. And to think that i have to deal with that creep who carries condoms in his wallet and puts pictures of women he surreptiously takes on his computer screen, for the rest of the semester. God bless my soul. (and brain from being close to a mindnumbingly-stupid jackass)

1 comment:

engteck said...

you should ahve retaliated...
now i have to call u a bimbo for not retaliating!

bwahahahah!