Monday, March 07, 2005

Cool! I'm in the exco

Yay! After a nerve-wrecking wait during the elections, i was finally elected onto the executive committee of SMU Ventures. I'm the new director of Human Resource. Haha... such an irony...
You see, i'm always making fun of my sister, who is the HR Administrator of her company. Just watching her, i vowed never to do anything with HR, cos it really is a thankless task. Everyone is constantly asking her questions and asking her to solve their problems, on top of all her own work. And here i am, the new HR director of Ventures. It's called bad karma. =)
Right away, i was thrown into the daunting task of handling the administrative work. I feel so out of my skin... oh well, let's see how it goes.
I'm really creeped out by Teoh Boon Seong; he's my comms prof. Not only is he a bad instructor (he never bothers to teach anything), he's also a SUPER big chee ko pek. After learning that my boyfriend was Malay, he quickly asked if i spoke Malay. My reply was negative, and he hasn't stopped hounding me ever since.
You see, Teoh teaches basic Malay in SMU. Now, at almost every lesson, he would call me aside and try to confirm whether i am going to take his class. Basically, he has strongheld me into agreeing. Sigh. Jerk.
Right. Better get back to listening in class. Alvin (my TA) always sits behind me. He casually informed me that he knew i was sleeping. -_-''' I told him i was merely distracted. Let's hope he doesn't deduct too many points off my grade. hahahahaha...

No comments: