Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm bored (again!)

Hello kitties... yes, it's me again. The whole office is out for yet another meeting. And I've finished all the work... so it's time to entertain myself.

Koped this webby off somebody's blog. It's hilarious. It's simply amazing how stupid (and bored) people can be on irc. So sit back and enjoy some choice pickings. By the way, the website is http://www.bash.org . So once again, enjoy! :)

Zybl0re> get up
Zybl0re> get on up
Zybl0re> get up get on up
phxlpaper> and DANCE
* nmp3bot dances :D-<
* nmp3bot dances :D-<
* nmp3bot dances :D/-<
[SA]HatfulOfHollow> i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet

t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
BlackAdder> i believe i speak for all of us when i say...
BlackAdder> WRONG BTICH
BlackAdder> IM SICK OF YOU
BlackAdder> AND YOUR LAME STORIES
BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE THINKS YOURE FUNNYBlackAdder> NOBODY HERE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STORIES
BlackAdder> IN FACT
BlackAdder> IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
BlackAdder> I DON"T THINK NOBODY WOULD CAREBlackAdder> SO WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT FAG
*** t0rbad sets mode: +b BlackAdder*!*@*.****
BlackAdder has been kicked my t0rbad ( )
t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
CRCError> right
heartless> Right.
r3v> right

Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks?
TheXPhial> vaccuums
Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
TheXPhial> black holes
Guo_Si> Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
TheXPhial> lava?

mage> what should I give sister for unzipping?
Kevyn> Um. Ten bucks?
mage> no I mean like, WinZip?

Ben174> : If they only realized 90% of the overtime they pay me is only cause i like staying here playing with Kazaa when the bandwidth picks up after hours.
ChrisLMB> : If any of my employees did that they'd be fired instantly. : Where u work?
ChrisLMB> : I'm the CTO at LowerMyBills.com
*** Ben174 (BenWright@TeraPro33-41.LowerMyBills.com) Quit (Leaving)

tag> Ouroboros: lets play Pong
Ouroboros> Ok.
tag> l .
Ouroboros> . l
tag> l .
Ouroboros> . l
tag> l .
Ouroboros> l .
Ouroboros> Whoops

Rabidplaybunny87> Okay, so my neighbors officially hate me
GarbageStan23> why?
Rabidplaybunny87> Well, me, david and andrew were having a bonfire in the backyard, and we were making s'mores and all... and suddenly we here sirens, and see a firetruck turn into the street in front of us.
Rabidplaybunny87> So we all went running to see what was up, and our neigbor's house was on fire!
GarbageStan23> oh shit!
Rabidplaybunny87:> Yeah, and when we got there, the wife was crying into her husbands arms, and we were just kinda standing there, and then she saw us, and then like for 10 seconds, gave us the dirtiest look ever
Rabidplaybunny87> Turns out, we were still holding our sticks with marshmallows on it, watching the fire....
Rabidplaybunny87> talk about bad timing...

i8b4uUnderground> d-_-b
BonyNoMore> how u make that inverted b?
BonyNoMore> wait
BonyNoMore> never mind

Hahahaha... so lame right? Yes, I've been reading this webby a lot. Got a problem with the way I entertain myself?

No comments: