Thursday, May 26, 2005

Koped this off Sydney's blog. Hope you have the patience!

Top 100s


1. Name: The Goddess Joanne

2. Nick: Jo, Anne, Anne-Anne (are you sensing a pattern here?)
3. Middle Name: easily-amused
4. Hair: Raven Black
5. Eyes: Limpid Pools of gorgeous brown
6. Height: 160
7. Location: From the west 'hood
8. Birthday: 24 May
9. Zodiac: Gemini the Twins
10. Status: Very blissfully attached (go ahead! roll your eyes all you singles!)

[Favorites/facts]
11. Animals: dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, sheeps (mutton-eaters be damned!)
12. Sports: Volleyball (sigh, I try to)
13. Color: Pink, purple, red
14. Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
15. Band/Singer: Always switching
16. Flower: Roses! Violets!
18. Scent: Hugo Women
19. Movies: comedy, drama, action, romance, horror, epics, senseless... Did i mention that i'm a movie buff?
20. Holiday: Maldives, Venice, Atlantis City (the hotel), Hong Kong Disneyland
21. Season: Summer
22. Element: Er, who knows? Fire?
23. Book(s): Romance (don't snigger!), anything that is readable
24. Do you wear makeup: Hell, yes!
25. Do you pluck your eyebrows?: Duh! Gotta keep away those unruly hairs!
26. Do you look for personality or looks?: Looks for me to lust after, but personality to keep me interested.
27. How many rings before you answer the phone? : sometimes 1, sometimes never. I'm a bit deaf so depends on your luck.
28: Perfect girl: ME
29. Future Career plans: Tai-tai who keeps herself busy with a nice little sideline business; nothing too strenuous that would get in the way of my facials
30. Do you sleep with stuffies? too many in fact
31. Do you want kids? Yup yup, but stop at 3!
32. Are you popular? You betcha!
33. Are you pretty: I have my moments
34. Do you have your own phone line?: Not so high-class; just a cell phone
35. Do you get along with your family?: very well
36. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?: Just 1 on each ear. I'm too wussie and I can't stand pain
37. Giving hugs?: Long, warm, luxurious hugs... all for it!
38. Taking walks in the rain?: Only with my lover... :)
39. The mall?: My favourite pastime. Goes best with my good friend call Money
40. Go on stage?: I crave attention... even though I have stage-fright... I know.. how complicated
41. Drink: Anything fruity. But I'm nuts about banana milkshakes!
42. Smoke: Bad for health, bad for skin, bad breathe.. of course I don't smoke!
43. Drugs: I'm too clean-cut
44. Eat meat: Can't do without... I pity vegetarians
45. Date: Anytime I'm with Fadz :)
46. Sex: Wouldn't you like to know?
47. Eat sushi: Crazy about that stuff
48. Bake: Cookies, cakes, brownies, potato dishes

[Preferences/facts/beliefs]
49. Hot or Cold: Hot
50. Lace or Satin: Lace. it's so incredibly feminine and sexy!
51. Blue or Red: Red for passion
52. New or Old: Bring on new experiences, while retaining the best of the old
53. Rain or Snow: Snow
55. Wool or Cotton: Wool in Singapore? Want to die ah?
56. Rose or Daisy: Rose. Especially red roses. So sensuous...
57. Private school or public school: Public school. Private schools are for brats
58. Plain milk or chocolate milk: Chocolate milk. Love chocolate-y stuff
59. Celsius or Fahrenheit: Celsius. That's all I ever learnt
60. Spring or Fall: Fall. It's cooler
61. Math or Art: Math. And only because I can't do the other
62. One pillow or two: ermm.. I have 4
63. Dogs or Cats: Used to be dogs.. but now I'm incredibly fond of kitties!
64. Adidas or Nike: Nike. Nicer logo.
65. Coke or Pepsi: Coke light. Low on calories, great on taste. Pepsi is too sweet and gross!
66. Oranges or Apple: Depends on my mood.
67. Deaf or Blind: Deaf. I would rather die than not be able to see
68. Pool or hot tub: hot tub... more action!
69. Blonde or Brunette: Brunette. I may be ditsy at times, but never a full-on bimbo
70. Guys or Girls: I've batted for the other team before.. but now definitely male. Mmmmm..
71. Tall or short: Tall man!
72. TV or Radio: TV! there's MTV mah...
73. Homosexuality: Hey, it's your life.
74. Brand names: A&F/Zara/Topshop/Warehouse/Inphinity
75. Abortion: Hell no! It's cruel and mindless!
76. Religion: Free thinker
77. Animal Rights: Ermm.. can't say I'm a deep fanatic...
78. Love at first sight: Yes! I'm a hopeless romantic...
79. God: yeah, but not the ones defined by present-day religions
80. Aliens: too myopic to believe that we are alone.
81. Horoscopes: never comes true. all rubbish
82. Heaven: my afterlife home, how lovely
83. Hell: better have, or else where will all my enemies go?
84. Reincarnation: No, there can only be one of me. ever.
85. Transvestites: Sure. Some people really need it.
86. Boy Bands: *blush* Unfortunately, I was a fan. A very big and crazy fan of that era.
87. Rap: bring on the Jay-Z, Snoopdog and Eminem
88. 80's music: I'm not THAT cheesy.. (karma, karma, karma chameleooonnn..)
89. Punk: eww.. too weird
90. What's the most beautiful instrument?: The human body
91. Whats the prettiest part of the body?: arms on women, butt on men
92. Biggest fault: Jumping to conclusions
93. Biggest fears: That I'm not as competent as I believe myself to be
94. Do you live in the moment?: YES
95. Do you care about looks?: Hey, I love guy-watching
96. Do you like your handwriting?: could be neater
97. Obsession: Scent. I even smelled a stranger in a crowded train cos he smelled so clean
98. Looking forward to: A life of luxury and travel
99. Favorite weather: Slight overcast with a gentle breeze
100. Do you ever wish you were somebody else?: Not anymore. I love myself now. :)

No comments: