Wednesday, May 25, 2005

More celebration

First off, thank you, thank you, thank you Pei Won, Mei Bao and Jing Yi for celebrating my brithday with me! *muack*

Yeah, I was too lazy last night to upload the photos, but yay! It's done! Oh gosh, we all look so oily and shiny can? Quite icky, so I don't make the photo so big... haha... A lot of pimples leh!

Before that, I even have photos from that long ago day when I went cycling with Fadz at East Coast.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We're definitely an ice-cream couple. Hehehe...

Right, back to 24th May.

We went on a mucho-heavy binge-a-thon. Think Crystal Jade and tons of Swensons. Oh man, I think I put on like 20kg this weekend! Aarrrgghh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The white goddess, the comic freak, the KB queen and the dragonboat fanatic.

I'm never leaving the house without my makeup ever again. (That oil! Those pimples!)

Erm, no pictures of the food because when I finally remembered to take pictures, we'd already eaten most of the food. -_-'''

We then proceeded to Swensons cos it's my birthday and I get a free Firehouse! So?? We still ended up eating shitloads. Think firehouse, earthquake and apple crumble. I think ice-cream nearly came out of my nose.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I couldn't resist the photo op. Watch me eat the flame!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look normal?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not anymore! Muahaha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Awwww... So cute right??

Ok, now I'm tired. Need to bath. Maybe I'll upload later. Very tiring yeah....

No comments: