Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm Growing Old!!

Oh gosh, my age is really catching up with me and I'm only just realizing it! I'm almost 20! How can this be? Where did all those years go?
Lol, but I do love birthdays. It's the one day I can unabashedly celebrate being alive and being me. I love it.
Anyway, back to the griping. Had volleyball training yesterday and I'm feeling the full blow of it today. Don't know if it's due to poor stretching, or that I'm really old, but halfway through training, I did something I've never done before: I stopped. For some reason, my hamstring muscle pulled a little too tight and I got concerned. It's not that I've never experienced pain before, but not this pain. I couldn't stand. I was squatting down to receive the ball and I couldn't get up. My legs lost all sensation and my thigh was screaming murder. Uggh. And today, I can't walk down stairs properly, or bend my legs. Hallelujah...
But I gained a newfound respect for my volleyball mates. Also in pain, they continued with training. Moreover, their dedication and determination to do well in the sport is something to be mimicked and done. I felt ashamed for my uselessness, but I will be better. I will not let them down.
Can't say the same thing for Ventures. Racist remark alert! My growing annoyance, borderline hatred, for India Indians is expanding out of control. They're useless, talk big and think too highly of themselves. Bunch of suckups, crappers and all-around jerks. I feel the creeps around them. Uggh.
Oh yeah, don't think I'm gonna get the job. Turns out they need someone with HR experience. Back to square one. haiz..

No comments: