Thursday, May 12, 2005

What was I thinking???

Alamak, I've gone and done it! I'm such an idiot! Regret.... (Not really)
Yesterday, I decided it was high time that I start pampering myself and living life right. Screw the money issues. Screw the holiday plans. I'm turning the big 20 and I better look great for it.
So what did I do? I closed my eyes and signed away $400 on a facial package. Yup, my holiday money, money that I've squeezed tears and blood out for (ok, I worked for it) , gone in 2 seconds.
I know $400 is not a lot to some of you, but to me, it was a BIG, BIG ouch. To think that I was too cheap to buy an IPOD. But now, it's all gone... gone...
But I love having facials. Everyone should go for facials. Even though my forehead looks like it has been attacked by mosquitoes, and the procedure to get out my pimples was damn fucking painful, I still loved every minute of it! To be pampered, and have mysterious things applied to my face... To have hot and cold mist gently sprayed onto my cheeks. I was acting damn excited can! So uncool right? But for a moment I almost felt like a tai-tai. Ahh... to enjoy life and be totally carefree.. hehehe...
Anywayz, I think my recklessness was partly due to me finally getting a job! Hallelujah! Ok, it's nothing great, in fact it's kinda stupid. RecruitExpress finally decided that I was worthy and granted me a 1 week job doing admin at Republic Poly. 1 freaking week, you say? Yeah, yeah, I know. But it's subject to extension, so fingers crossed.
LOL, i know that it doesn't really justify me spending that money on facials, but I was like, heck it. It's time for some celebration baby!
Fadz is going to jump through the roof. It's not his money, but in the future it might be. And we all know what a cheapskate he is. So let's just keep it a secret for now... Shhhh...

No comments: