Friday, May 13, 2005

Stagnating... Rotting... And Everything In Between
(Disclaimer: Caution! Blog ahead consists of random ramblings!)

I'm becoming a boring old fart. Urrgghhh.
I feel so unsociable lately. I didn't go for the KL trip, I didn't go for the farewell party at school, and I'm not meeting up with the people for dinner tonight. Why, why why?
Partly due to the serious lack of funds (cue: read last entry), but also because I think I've fallen into this isolation routine.
I'm holed up in my room in front of the laptop every day, the lights are off and I'm turning mildly hermitic. I'm reading all day, thrown in with some trashy tv and late night Net surfing. That pretty much sums up my days.
Help! I refuse to become this antisocial bug! Not with so much work ahead! But I just can't seem to drag my body up and go out. No offense to anyone, but nothing seems to be worth the trouble to put on makeup, make myself presentable, and go out to talk and have fun with people. I can't, I just can't.
LOL, the only times I'm going out of the house, it seems, is for official business. Went to the super, ultra posh Kopotiam (not the food court, but a restuarant serving ridiculously expensive hawker fare) at Swissotel to meet up with the OCBC people. I felt so inadequate and was unable to contribute much to the conversation, and I suppose that stems from me not freaking talking to anyone in a long time! Hahahahahha! Anyway, I hope that Gan woman doesn't change her mind and regret choosing me. WHATEVER.
Joel, Susmit and I then proceeded to Pacific Coffee at CitiLink Mall where we had a 2 hour discussion about life, logic, truth, and belief. It was actually fun! Me, the uber-feminist, Susmit, the uber-chauvinist piggy, and Joel, the mild-mannered, holier-than-thou Christian trying to convince each other what truth and logic is. Haha, so fun! And we were arguing and talking so loudly that people kept staring at us. Once again, WHATEVER.
I think I'm blogging excessively. Oh yeah, because I have no life.. Sigh.. Somebody save me!!!!!
Yes, I am a boring old fart. Now that Li Wern has flown off to Sydney for an entire freaking month, who is left in Singapore to corrupt me and teach me the wrong things in life?
Maybe I should make friends with a nun and run off to join a... nunnery! I keep telling everyone that I might one day pack up and swear celibracy for life, but no one seems to believe me. Hmmm....
Who will come and sweep me off my feet and infuse life into this dead body once again?

No comments: