Saturday, June 18, 2005

This Is Crazy!

Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh! I'm so running out of energy! Between RP (yeah, they're crazy! they called me back for another week... another week...), OCBC (final presentation!!) and trying to find time for myself, I find myself melting down. Hmmm... does this sound familiar again?

RP called me back to handle their students' tuition fees. All the late payment reminders and fines and stuff. So what happens? I have to deal with irate parents. And the person who sent out the letters has such bad English! The reader doesn't even know what is going on lah! Moreover, the school screwed up and GIRO forms were not processed... bloody buggers. Parents scold and scold and yell at me, and all I can is mentally plot their demise. Muahahahahahahahaha...

So what's up with OCBC? Well, our second presentation went off not very well, because the other guys in the group were ill-prepared and tired. By the time it reached me (I was the last speaker), the audience had fallen asleep and was very irritable. So I just HAD to wake them up. I just HAD to poke that egoistic, self-centred bastard and make him listen. At the end of the whole presentation, our project head from OCBC praised my presentation style. Hooha! Score one for this lady! I did a mental victory lap... :)

So what's happening on the personal front? Mohammad Fadzli Bin Abdul Hamid has been sneakily reading my blog!! Aaarrrggghhh... to quote him, he "skims through my blog entries looking for information on himself". So he found out about the Adidas bag. Dammit lah... I should keep track of the people who come to my blog... Anyway, I then tried to find out if he would like the Adidas bag. He gave me a sheepish look, and gave a whole lot of excuses as to why he can't use the bag very often... or why he must still keep his old bag. Stupid, unfashionable fool. Haiz, so disappointing; I wanted to buy the black-pink version so that we can have matching bags. Hahahaha... so corny right?

What did I get in the end? He always say that I don't listen... So I got stuff that he mentioned needing in the past. Sigh, stuff that is mundane and FUNCTIONAL. haaaiiizzzzzz.... But if he likes it, fine.

Ah crap. I can't concentrate. No time. I'm in school doing OCBC stuff now. My group mates are looking at me for my opinions. I.CAN'T.THINK.ABOUT.TWO.THINGS.AT.THE.SAME.TIME. Darn.

And I'm sooo sleepy... I was working yesterday at RP till 6, flew down to school to meet my school mates till 9, and then I tried to meet Fadz for a 9.30pm movie, but I just couldn't heck it. No bus, no train, meeting end late... the Gods were against me. Sigh, so how did I spend my 3rd year anniversary? Eating at Al-Ameen. Sigh... How memorable.

This deep-seated weariness I'm feeling is not only physical, but also mentally exhuastive. I feel like I have no time for myself, much less my loved ones. I can't afford time to go out with my boyfriend, I can't afford to go out with my friends, I have to schedule a Father's Day dinner weeks in advance. LOL, sound so scary right?

Ok, back to focusing. Sighhhhh....

No comments: