Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Goodbye, My Love

Fadz has left for Brunei and will only be back on 7th October. The minute he walked passed security, waved his last goodbye and disappeared from my sight, I felt a keen sense of loss.

And the interminable wait begins.

I hate this feeling of neediness, that I can't stand being apart from him even for a short while... but I just can't help it. Since his phone doesn't have auto-roam, I wouldn't know whether he was lying injured in some jungle, or got his limbs eaten by some crocodile... The lack of konwledge is driving me crazy, and it hasn't even been 24 hours. I just feel that as long as I know where he is, when I can still sense him, he will be safe. Now that he's across the sea, I've lost that sense of security and I'm becoming balmy.

I'm not a complete sap by any standards, but I am clingy, that much I can admit. Haha, so what happens to the starfish when the rock is ripped from it? The starfish is left to flounder until her rock returns. Or else, the starfish will have to find a substitute rock. Eh, any rock-wannabes out that???

Bleah, I'm supposed to be studying for a test tomorrow, but totally have no mood. When you have to traipse to the airport at midnight, and reach home at 2am, it doesn't exactly set up the perfect day to be cooped up in some room, cramming in finance information into my brain.

Help, loneliness is setting in. Must. Keep. It. Away. Eh, someone jio me out leh!!!!!

No comments: