Monday, November 14, 2005

Embarrassement and Joy

I think I'm going bonkers. Going to school on Sunday tends to drive people nuts. Anyway, I was walking to school and listening to the radio. Thinking I was alone (I crossed the road alone what!), I started to hum along to the radio. Suddenly, T.A.T.U's song "All About Us" came on and I started SINGING. At the chorus, I sang ALOUD.

Then my spider sense tingled. Turning around, I saw Andre (this cute half-breed from my tech class) smiling at me. Sheesh. Talk about embarrassment. At least he was gentlemenly enough to pretend nothing happened and struck up a conversation with me. Amen to that.

So what's my joy? I got all my bids for next sem! No more nights of worrying!! No more harrassment and fear! Ok, so I overbidded on the courses, but what the hell, at least I can sleep at night.

No comments: