Friday, November 18, 2005

I Hate My Life (Just This Few Weeks)

I've just fucking reached home. Been in school since 10am doing my stupid project, and it's still not done!!!!!!! I even missed dinner and it's still not complete! We are the most incompetent and slow assholes in the world!

I've never stayed so late in school before, mainly because it's so damn expensive to take a cab!

And the craziest thing is that when we left, there were still a lot of people making tons of noise in the school. Bloody assholes, no home to go home too ah? *fume* *rage*

And the security guards can't even be bothered to chase people out anymore. As we stumbled out of the life looking for the exit, the bored security guard just pointed his thumb at the glass door. Guess he does that a lot. Yeah, one of the worse jobs in the world, FIY, night shift security guard ranks waaayyy up there.

Then we didn't know where to get a cab, cos mostly curb surrounds the school. So we ran from street to street like bloody idiots. Yup, just two hysterical broods causing havoc as usual...

Sigh, and I still have a paper to write and submit tomorrow. How, how, how? How to complete? And it's already late... sheeshhh... I hate this semester, how I wish it would just end now... :(

No comments: