Monday, November 21, 2005

- If you were a cartoon character, what would you be like?
the animated version of Jessica Simpson


- Can you do anything freakish with your body?
twist my neck really quickily for that satisfying snap


- What feature do you find most attractive on girls/guys?
toned arms


- Would you vote for a woman candidate for president?
heck yeah


- Would you marry for money?
nah, the rich ones tend to need extramarital affairs


- Have you had braces?
No and I begrudge every moment


- Do you wear lip gloss?
Used to. Now it's just lip balm and glossy lipstick


- Do you sing in the shower?
Duh! Of course! everytime a song gets in my head.


- Do you play any sports?
Volleyball, bowling (I strike occasionally!)


- Could you live without a computer?
Nope, she's my baby girl!


- Do you use AOL, MSN, Yahoo?
only MSN


- If so, how many people are on your list?
Dunno, plenty of random people


- If you could live in any past, where would it be?
And be without air-con? Clean water? My laptop? No way, no hell


- Do you wear white socks?
No, too high-school


- Do you wear shoes?
Mizuno for volleyball, fake adidas for rainy days, Birkenstocks when I'm lazy and heels for everything else.


- What is your favorite fruit?
Seedless grapes. I eat them by the bunches.


- Do you eat wheat bread or white?
Anything will do. Just none of that gross kind with fruits and nuts in them. (shudder)


- What is your favorite place to visit?
New York, damn but it's lovely. Central Park! MTV!


.- Fav DVD?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Bite me, Angel, bite me.


- Do you kiss on the first date?
No, I'm really a shy, Catholic girl


Are you photogenic?
Hardly. A sad tragedy


- Do you dream in color or black and white?
Colour, full colour


- What are you wearing right now?
Abercrombie shirt and flower shorts


- Do you eat a lot of fruit?
only if someone cuts for me (Mum!)


- Do you have dimples?
Yes, and if I smile very widely, I have 4


- Do you remember being born?
If I did you would have read about it by now


- Do you drink alcohol?
Yeah, but I'm trying to stop.


- Do you like high school?
yes! yes! yes! best moments of my life!


What is the best accent?
British. Or whatever Orlando Bloom is spouting


- Do you like sunsets?
yup, tres romantic


- Do you want to live to be 100?
No, I rather die than get wrinkly


- Do you or have you played with a ouija board?
Nah, I'm a chicken, remember?


- Are you loyal?
Fiercely, until you screw me over. Then you better duck for cover, bitch!


- Are you tolerant of other peoples beliefs?
yup, every day of my life is now about acceptance, not just tolerance


- Is music your life?
Quite, I get a kick out of freakishly being able to name someone's entire playlist just by listening


- Do you like scary movies?
only if I can scream from behind my eyes and not get laughed at


- Do you think you can draw well?
like a monkey, maybe


- At what age did you find out that Santa Clause wasn't real?
can't remember. just one of those things that were never very important


- How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet?
dunno. 20 over?
- Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday?
nope, doesn't always match my ensemble


- Do you write poetry?
only if you like cheesy rhymes


- Snore?
nope, i swear i don't!


- Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?
neither. i'm always on my stomach


- Do you like Cats/Dogs?
Cats, cats! aww, so cute and mean!


- Do you lick stamps?
yuck, can you say gross!?


- Do you use an electric can opener?
No, i'm old-fashion brute strength


- Have you ridden in a hot air balloon?
no, but one day... one day...


- Like your name?
yup, especially when someone is saying it sexily into my ears *hiak hiak*


- Were you named after anyone?
nope, i was named after me
- Do you wish on stars?
stars, moon, sun, clouds. anything to make my life better


- Which finger is your favorite?
index finger. that's where the ring is going


- When did you last cry?
2 days ago. when cedric diggory died. sigh..


- What is your favorite band?
platinum diamond from Tiffany's... haha!


- Who do you admire?
the president's wife. smart move snaring him all those years ago. i also want to be first lady!


- What is the 1 priority in your life?
staying positive
- What is your favorite day of the week?
friday nights!

No comments: