Thursday, November 24, 2005

Mood: Blah

It's finally dawned on me that happy mood makes for poor blogging. Really. Ok, so I'm not exactly in a great mood (exams in less than a week and I've done no studying!), but a truly good blog entry (in my opinion, anyway), comes from angst. No angst, no creativity juice. Cos no one wants to read about happy (boring) stuff. In some sense, we're all perverted masochists who delight in reading other people's misery just so that our pathetic lives are justified. Hiak. Going off on another judgment crusade.

Oh yeah, I've quit Ventures, in case anyone cares. I've finally gotten sick of all the Indians in the club. Come to think of it, the Chinese were pretty sickening as well. I think it's just the club. The vibe in it was virile with the disease of self-preservation and the need for selfishness. I was truly depressed just being associated with such a loser club. I hope it crumbles. Yuck. And Shashank, if you harbour hopes of ever making it in the real world, please stop shoving your head up your ass and imagining it to be the best place in the universe. Seriously, it's time you took stock of how utterly hated and mocked at you are.

Back to pretending to study. Oh, and I can't wait for 3rd December. Syl, Kris and I are checking into the Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa for some well-deserved (?) R & R. Sun, sand, sea and hopefully half-naked pool boys to serve our every needs! Fadz is not gonna be pleased... :)

P.S.: Heh, I know, how random. My 3 1/2 yr anniversary with the Fadz man is coming soon. I need gift ideas! Help, help, help!

No comments: