Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Men Are Stupid Creatures

I really should stop dreaming of hunky, romantic Irish/Italian men who would romance the pants off me (figuratively and literally) with song, wine and lluuurrrvveee. Or yeah, and words. Words are so important, because when men are stupid, stupid things come out of their mouth.

Take stupid Fadz. He's a million (ok, maybe not) miles away from me and when he calls me, he says stupid things. Why can't he say something like, "I miss you?" "You look better than all these ugly Thai girls I'm subjected to look at in the canteen?" But no, no, my romantic darling tells me this:

Me: "So, are there pretty Thai girls?"

Fadz: "Got. Canteen girls are pretty."

Me: "..."(Idiot, you never tell such things to your girlfriend)

Me: "So you like the thin kind with long straight hair right right?!!" (fairly shouting now)

Fadz: "No, they look cute with short hair."

Idiotic, right? He spends money telling me that other girls are pretty. Stupid cow. Girls like to be flattered and not told that her other half finds other girls pretty. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

And the other day, he committed another stupid error. I received an sms from him, and feeling happy that he would spend money to sms me, I opened it. Guess what he wrote?

Fadz: "Hey hey baby, do you know who won the liverpool-chelsea match?"

Why the heck would he spend $0.50 asking me that when there are so many other things he can say? No hello, love you baby, miss you lots, just a message asking about stupid football. Why must be be so.... Male!!??? SNAG my ass. More like ASS.

Men are stupid. Amen to that.

No comments: