Friday, February 24, 2006

Photos Blog

Ahh, lotsa stuff has been happening lately, hence the lack of creative title. Just enjoy the photos!

13th February, Patron's Day

Sylvia Huang turns the ripe old age of 22! Of course we had to celebrate the day Sylvia was blighted gifted upon us mere mortals. Ah, I can just imagine, the day she came kicking and scratching out of her mother's poor womb...

But anyway, the pics!

Fruit cake! Slurp!

See, it's really good!

Crazy, Kicky and Horny. *ahem*

Uncle Shawn was there too!

Look, Fadz has been gone a long time. Since he forbid me to make out with guys, next best alternative, yeah? Hey, a girl needs some action.. :)

Some club was selling roses to raise funds for charity... (that's Sylvia's rose, btw)

Speaking of roses, I was quite upset that I wouldn't be getting roses this year. I know I know, they're impractical and expensive and don't last long.. But in this romance-deprived world, the rose still symbolizes passion and seduction and... well, I was determined to get some one way or the other... So I bought my own. Sad right? I even dressed them up:

Nice rite?

14 February, Valentine's Day

For some reason, I just couldn't wake up for class... So I decided to skip the morning lesson. Hey, I rarely pay attention, anyway. But my mum burst into my room at 10am delivering flowers from Fadz! A dozen roses from my sweet, sweet honey! I couldn't stop smiling, seriously. He had pre-booked the roses... Now that's romantic! Love him to bits! Except that I forgot to take a photo of the bouquet...

19 February, Waikiki

Why, why, why do I bother to make the annual pilgrimage to Sentosa to get completely burnt? No matter how much sun block I apply, I end up burning. And the worse thing is, this year, for some reason, I seem to be allergic to the sun block, so I've developed a rash. Sigh.

Don't I look totally mafia-ish?

Doesn't Sentosa look amazing?

Very burnt and tired girls

Group Shot!

my fave shot of the whole lot, and I took it! Somehow, I always manage to bring out the gay-est best in everyone... LOL

Alright, that should do it... Till next I blog... Toodles!

No comments: