Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Bitching Bites Back

Oh oh, I was bitching about him to Kristin and Sylvia as we walked back to class, not knowing that he was just behind us. In my typical fashion, I was animated, expressively and above all, LOUD. So suffice to say, he knew who I was talking about.

Yup, bad karma. No wonder his face was so black. And to think that I still have to do project with him. I just hope that we can separate personal from work. At least be civil to each other. Hohoho...

Yes, all that bitching has turned around to bite me. Not the first time, probably not the last. I know I should try to be a better person, but hey, some things need to be said.

Or maybe, I should be more mindful that there are ears all around. Note to self: look around before launching into tirade. You never know who's around the corner.

Another note to self: need to gather more good karma. Hey, does anyone need me to be nice to? You happy, I happy. Muahaha.

No comments: