Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

The Fadz man and I decided to beat the crowds and eschew tradition by celebrating V Day earlier. After all, I had a test the day after V Day so it mad more sense to celebrate early. Thank you baby for making the day great and romantic!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A beautiful rose to start the day (5 points!)


So what happens when 2 broke people want to get away for a little romance? A picnic at Botanical Gardens sets up the day nicely.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had to walk damn far in to escape the smattering of maids, foreign workers and maids with foreign worker boyfriends who hovered near the Tanglin entrance. Lo and behold, we ended up at the same tree when we last visited Botanical Gardens 3 years ago. Talk about deja vu. The tree seems to have remembered us cos it kept dropping its fruits on us. :P


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The bandstand where every wedding photo in Singapore seems to be taken at. When we were at the Botanical Gardens, we saw 2 couples circling the swan lake to take wedding photos. -_-'''


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I asked Fadz to give me his best commercial pose. I suppose you can interpret this as "What do you mean you've never heard of Bunderburg rootbeer? Nuff said, it's great stuff stupid."

My darling made this outing all the more memorable and wonderful because he prepared all the food and I didn't have to lift a finger! In his exact words " It's my turn to wine and dine you." Awww...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Salad first! Grape salad with cream cheese.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yummy, I say!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cheese sausages! Slurp!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm eating here.. whatcha looking at?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Boo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just lazing around and looking as the white fat clouds roll by...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chill out time!

What's a meal without great dessert?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oatmeal peanutbutter cookies... man I'm gonna get fat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My contribution! Chocolate cupcakes.. There's a 'heart' and 'U' too..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Valentine's Day!

And you know how he made the day even more special? He consented to take me shoe shopping and stood by as I tried on shoe after shoe, nudged aside frantic shoppers and maintained a cheerful composure.

Once a year only mah.

No comments: