Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's The Small Things In Life...

...that brings tears to my eyes. Sometimes, we get so caught up with grand ideas that the little things in life get forgotten.

And these are the small things that make me happy to be alive...

1. Making it to the toilet just in time after holding your pee in for the last hour because your professor/annoying class mate simply won't shut up.
2. Biting into a warm bun after having missed breakfast because you woke up too late.
3. Knowing that the weekend is just around the corner.
4. Letting rip a burp after a great buffet.
5. Receiving a flower even though the giver thinks it's a waste of money.
6. Offering to hold my laptop as an act of chivalry.
7. Walking into sunshine after being cooped up in an air-conditioned, sub-zero temperature room.
8. Getting a compliment on my outfit.
9. Taking off my killer shoes after a long day and relieving the pressure of the blisters on my toes.
10. Getting to the end of an annoyingly boring class.

Yup, like I said, the small things in life. And also, I'm easily contented. Haha!

No comments: