Monday, June 18, 2007

Meet the New Pod Pod

My life was really quite miserable without my ipod; it's amazing how dependent I've become on it to block out all of life's horrid noises. I truly hate people sometimes and there's nothing like blasting some great rock music to make me feel better.

Want to see the condition my old ipod was in?


Yeah, this bad. Simply heartache.

I refused to suffer my intolerable fate anymore. As fate would have it, SMU's finance department decided to stop sitting on its lazy ass during summer and expedite the TA pay processing. They told us the money would come in on 24th July. My heart sank to the bottom. But lo and behold! When I needed cash the most, SMU pulled through and paid me. Bless their materialistic hearts; never shall I yell profanities at them again.

So even though the huge gorge out of my bank account caused me to hyperventilate slightly, I took a leap of faith and bought a new ipod nano.


Meet Pod Pod v2. Isn't it simply gorgeous? I feel tears of joy coming to my eyes simply looking at it in all its pink glory. Instant love, I tell you. Even the packaging is flawless. I bow to their almighty designers.


Eat your heart out, Creative. I know I'm supposed to support local brands and all that propaganda crap, but seriously, there's simply no comparison. You've stolen their design, made them pay you patent rights on their creation... why the hell doesn't Creative just bribe the Apple designers to create better stuff for them? I guess money really can't buy everything, and the Apple culture is imitable.


Side view. Guess even for gadgets, thin is IN huh?

Ok, enough fawning over the ipod. Even if I do HEART it to bits.

No comments: