Friday, June 15, 2007

My Heart is Broken

I dropped my ipod on the train to work and the screen shattered. :[ :[ :[

You know how in the movies when something dramatic is about to happen and they slow time down? Well, in reality bad things happen real quickly and there's simply no way you can react in time.

It just dropped. And all I could do was watch in horror.

*Sniff* It feels like I just killed my own baby. I even had a nickname for it. Pod Pod.

In loving memory of Pod Pod.
You have served me well and weather quite a number of falls. I guess your time was up.
Greatly missed, especially when enduring long, unpleasant rides on the MRT.
25 December 2005 - 14 June 2007

I was planning to go watch Anna and the King with Pei Wen, but now that I have to replace the ipod, goodbye musical.

Hmm, should I get the 2GB ipod ($248), 4GB ipod ($348), the Samsung music player (think PussyCat Dolls in "waitaminute") or a PSP? All about the same price... decisions, decisions, decisions.

No comments: