Monday, June 11, 2007

One Last Hurrah for My 22nd!
Hmmm, photobucket seems to be down.

Anywayz, that's not the point of this post, just a general comment. I hate it when Internet sites do not work properly.

THIS POST IS BY ORDERS FROM A CERTAIN MISS AW JIALING WHO IS NOT CONTENTED WITH MERELY SEEING MY HUMILIATION ON JACKYLN HUANG'S BLOG BUT WANTS MY SILLY PHOTOS DISPLAYED HERE AS WELL. Since I'm such a nice obliging person (plus since she's my ex-captain and I shudder to think what horrors would befall me if I disobeyed), I shall oblige and make a fool of myself.

Moving on. I was pleasantly surprised when the girls got together to celebrate my birthday (belatedly) and Angie's farewell. Ms Angie Wong is flying off to the land of Mao to increase the already sizable population of SMU-ers in Ching Chong (China lah). Well, best of luck babe. We were supposed to meet early to play beach volleyball at Sentosa followed by a nice dinner at Vivocity. And of course, the outing was typical of any volleyball girls outing.
.

.

.

Everyone "flew aeroplane" (放飞机, geddit?). I thought I was bad for turning up at 4-ish when the original meeting time was at 12pm. At least I turned up. In the end, it was down to me, Jacklyn, Greg, Jack's SMU friend, and a bunch of ex-ACS boys. Can't remember their name, just remember them getting sunburnt.

It was fun enough I suppose, except that my delicate skin absolutely cannot tolerate the freaking sun or sand. I'm burnt even though I smothered myself in sun block and kept running for the shade cos it became too unbearably hot. Plus, I contracted sand rash. Now my legs look hideous. :(

Ok ok, this was supposed to be a happy post, but I keep getting sidetrack. I'm sleepy can. Work is not fun. I'm so damn busy, I can't even chat properly on MSN. And the work keeps coming and coming and coming.... Ok, i'm drifting again.

Yes, so after coercing Greg to have dinner with us (well, not really, seeing how he preferred to dine with the other guys. Humpf), we met up with the other girls for dinner at Thai Express. I see a pattern here. We went to Thai Express for my birthday last year too. And of course, we had to make as big a ruckus as possible. It's us man.

All these photos are taken from Jack's blog as photobucket is being a total bitch.

The very delectable Angie, Pei Ying, Moi and Soo Teng



Ms Aw, Jack Jack and Jia Yan. I shall use the funnier photo of Jialing as this is my blog. Muahahahahahhaha!


More camwhoring. What do you expect from 7 girls man?


All so chio right? Taking applicants now for... man slaves.


This old commerical suddenly popped into my mind. Remember this commercial that had this woman dressed up like Cleopatra, and she was being attended to by 2 slaves? Then she wanted a nut that was still in a shell and she passed the nut to one of the slaves. The camera pans to the slave's face which contorts in pain.. we hear a snapping sound and he grimaces, before handing the cracked nut back to Cleopatra. He had used his thighs (or knees, I can't remember which) to crack open the nut. I thought it was the funniest thing on tv. Don't remember? You people have no childhoods.



Group shot of my dear girls


Oh yeah, and they made me do stupid things too. I was given the most hastily put together ang pow and it was vaguely embarrassing seeing them collect the money in front of me before passing it to me. I hope I looked suitably surprised. But hey, I had to work for my money ok....



First it was this...



Then it degenerated to this. Thanks ah, people. The other customers thought I had gone nuts. Lost it. Went over to the other side. You get my point.


Sigh, but you know I still love you all right? Thanks for everything!



P.S.: My tagboard very hard to use meh??????? I feel so untagged and unloved... :[ :[ :[

No comments: