Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Hairy Transformation

Nothing like a breakup to make you evaluate your life. Or do a drastic change. I decided it was time to feel happy. 4 days of tears and self-doubt is enough. So I did something positive.

I cut my hair. Nothing like some pampering to make me feel better. And while it's different, and I'm trying to find my best angle, I think I look younger and chicer. I'm healing. I just need to keep myself busy. No more brooding. :)


19th September...



21st September...


And then the transformation takes place...



Look so auntie, right?



Darling Ah Huang who was there with me through my experience...


And the cutting starts! I look apprehensive cos I've had long hair for a really long time and she was making the first cut.


Snip snip snip...


Wow! That's a lot of hair! It's like a scene out of The Ring!


Taking shape...


Smile! The final product!


Ok, time to strike a few more poses...

It's amazing how much a person can change just by snipping away a few follicles. I feel light. That's a good sign. Now I just need to work on the eye bags bit.

旧的不去,新的不来, right?

No comments: