Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Photos!

Ok, my posts of late have been waaaayyyyy too depressing. I'm giving myself 1 more week to wallow a little, to sniffle, to grieve, to pine... and then no more. October 23. Mark that date. 1 month from D-Day. And that would be it. Fadz admitted that I was too aggressive for him. His loss. It's time I found a real man anyway. The whole SNAG thing was cute but really, I need an equal. Not someone who couldn't take me on, and resorted to sulks and silence. Enough.

First up... KL! I know, I know.. you people would probably think that we went on a holiday instead of a school field trip to do field research... and well, yeah, your assessment wouldn't be wrong. We did research for like, 1/2 a day? The rest of the trip was occupied with having fun, fun and more fun.


On the road to Mandalay... I mean Malaysia....


Lunch at a Malaccan restaurant, Restoran Lee. Not bad... typical 10-course Chinese mean. LOL, the ang mohs were suitable horrified at our communal eating.


Kristin and I shared a room while Jialing was with this other girl, Hui Wen. But for 2 nights, Miss Aw decided to bunk in with us... And yes, we camwhored a lot.


See! We did do work ok! We had to interview Indian restaurants in Little India...


Ah, the very delectable Chris. Yummy.


Girls' Night Out in KL! We hung out at a Rock Club, which we kinda left in a hurry because 2 old, gross ang mohs were trying to work up the courage to approach Jialing. LOL.


Girls will be girls lah...


Had to eat Secret Recipe there man. It's half-price!


Our one shot in the club :)

And we came back in time for the gathering at Greg's House. As previously mentioned.. I went around taking photos with a whole bunch of guys... Ah well...


The oldies club: Me, Li Qin, Jia Ling, Yee Jing, David


This is Yan Shiun, Volleyball President when I was Treasurer.


Ong Wei Wei, President of Beach Volleyball Brunch and resident joker... I told him to look his best.. so he gave his "cool" look... haiz..


And this is Greg. Quite cute right? Unfortunately, he has a little something-something going on with this other chick... But whatever! Good for looking at... hahaha...


Noah, some San Francisco dude whom they met at the beach.


David Aw who looks perpetually drunk... haiz...


I super like this picture. Damn kawaii right?


The super late Jian Feng. Come at 11 when people are going home. Humpf.

We went clubbing the next day. Please bear in mind that this was break week, hence the seemingly endless supply of energy.


I met Jialing earlier to check out her boyfriend's band, Black Star, playing at DXO that night. The crowd consisted of all their friends (grand total of 30 people!), but their sound is pretty good. You can check our Jialing's boyfriend here.


Onward to Double O! It was depressing to see the crowd consisted mainly of boys younger than us... haiz...



I love this picture. This is us still sober.



Won't last for long...



Sip, sip, sip...



Once again, David Aw manages to look drunk even though he did not touch a sip of alcohol. Sheesh.



Yup, I would say we were pretty much gone at this point.



Tsk tsk... haha!


Thanks girls! It was fun!


So I suppose the key is to keep busy. I need a new hobby. Oh yeah, and activity partners. I love movies. Holler if you wanna catch something! =)

No comments: