Friday, June 26, 2009

Hell Week


Woooaaahh, working 8 days without a break. A kink in my roster, promptly solved when my boss simply decided to push my off day to next month.


Oh well.


And to make matters worse, a complete disregard for shifts. I can be working until 11pm one day, and expected to report bright and early the next day at 9am.


Sigh. My boss is so fabulous.


Today was especially trying, 12 hours straight. No time for lunch even. Pushed from one event to another.


Dealing with shitty PR people, reporting my first murder case (I'm surprised too, seeing how I've been here 1.5 years).


The murder one was especially bad. Not because there was blood of whatever, but it's the running up and down 8 flights of stairs in a dingy block in Queenway in this sweltering heat. Damn, but I stink.


Brain so dead at the moment.


And I've discovered a weird quirk: whenever I'm dead tired, instead of staying quiet in one corner, I become louder and talk nonstop.


Hmm. I guess my body just doesn't believe that I can really be this tired, and tries to overcompensate.


Sunday, please, please, please, come quickly.


So that I can finally rest my weary body.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg who died?