Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Weird Phenomenon...


I find it utterly baffling why some of Fadzli's friends, upon meeting me just ONCE, insist on adding me on Facebook.


And these people are not even super close to Fadz.


Instead, they put me in an awkward position where I'm caught between adding them out of politeness (not like I'm ever gonna speak to them on FB), and not adding them based on my principles of not having unknown characters as my friends.


Of course, I can't be so unspeakably rude and inevitably, I end up clicking on that "Add as friend" button, but cursing myself furiously as I do it.


Even Fadz finds it peculiar.


I don't see any of my friends stalking him in a similar manner. Except maybe my mum. Yeah, my mum and Fadz are "FB buddies". LOL. And periodically, she would ask me worriedly about Fadz's anti-establishment FB status. It's hilarious, as my mum is as strait-laced, government-loving as they come.


Ah yes, I pick them well...

No comments: